Monday, December 28, 2009

i heart faces: hilarious outtakes



I shot about 1000+  images over the Christmas week. There was bound to be a few (hundred) outtakes.

This one of my husband's cousin, Rachel, eating her post-unwrapping presents dessert.... I think she was tired of my lens in her face by this time.


Each year, our Uncle Julius wants to wear this shirt to our family Christmas lunch. And each year, my aunt tells him 'no.' So each year he hides the shirt under sweater or pullover and eventually gets too hot to keep said sweater or pullover on. This was right before it made its annual appearance.




Head on over to i heart faces for more funny outtakes!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow - that T-Shirt is absolutely hilarious! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first picture is SO cute! :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter has Down Syndrome!! Rachel is adorable. You can see some photos of my sweet girl here. http://cedarhillranch.blogspot.com/p/family-photos.html I am following your lovely blog.

    ReplyDelete